Price And Quantity
- 65000 INR
- 50 Hz 1ph 500W Watt (w)
- 85 Kg approx Kilograms (kg)
- 230 V Volt (v)
- 450 x 420 x 800 mm Millimeter (mm)
- Used to determine the resistance to abrasion and wear of concrete products and natural stones, by measuring the length of a groove produced on the specimen surface through a disc with thickness of 70 mm that rotates at controlled speed and makes a constant pressure on the specimen.
- A charge of abrasive material must be interposed between the disc and the specimen.
- The instrument is supplied with an electronic speed controller and shutting off device after the set number of revolutions, 1 kg of abrasive material, a calibration plate comparable to bolognaise marble, accessories and cabinet conforming to CE Safety Directive.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Wooden box
- All India
Khasra No.1259, Saddique Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201001, India